Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Holy Hot Rods! Here we are, still in beautiful downtown Jamul, at Pio Pico Campground. Not a whole lot of new info. to impart. We have only one more Dr's appt. on 5/12, then DTR (down the road) shortly thereafter. Things are going well here, except of a leak in the roof I can't seem to track. Caught a rattlesnake outside our rig yesterday, so we know the season is changing, and as such, all the snowbirds have retreated to Canada I have been trying to publish this post for almost two weeks, but cyberspace has been pretty unapproachable for as long as I have been trying to publish these changes. I am typing this on Diane's new (birthday present) MacBook Pro, as my HP seems to have an STD I can't get shed of. Two weekends ago Simpson's Nursery, here in Jamul had a Car Show and Chili Cookoff. It was a lot of fun, and this blog's pic show some of the local talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment